is open from 11.00 to 17.00 hrs every day of the week except Tuesdays.
It is closed on 24 and 31 December. On 1 January the museum opens from 13.00 to 17.00 hrs.
Any changes to this schedule occurring due to seasonal holidays or other exceptional reasons will be announced beforehand in the press.
Getting to the museum:
Bus line 115 will get you to the bus stop Clayallee / Pücklerstraße, only a short walk away from the museum. The museum also has a parking lot, a wheelchair ramp and a wheelchair for the use of its visitors.
Admission Fee € 5,00
Admission for disabled persons, pupils, students, unemployed or retired persons and persons of the military or community
service. You are kindly requested to present adequate means of identification. € 3,00
Admission per person for groups (of a minimum of 10 persons) having notified the museum prior to their visit € 3,00
Free admission is granted to:
· School children
· School classes having notified the museum of their visit in advance, accompanying adults € 3,00
In order to be granted free admission, the following persons are kindly requested to present the adequate means of identification:
· Students of German art colleges
· Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
· Representatives of the press
· Museum employees
· Persons on social welfare
· Any person accompanying a disabled person, if the disabled person’s card bears a medical notice justifying such a need