Matinée tours every Sunday 11.30 a.m. Attendance implied in admission charge.
Guided tours for children “Über die Brücke zu den Farben” – with book, pen and paper. Monthly, every first Sunday, 15.00 (in German language). With Corina Ott-Seelow
Additionally to the tour we offer you the publication „Über die Brücke zu den Farben“ (available only in German) by Corina Ott-Seelow for a reduced price of 12 €. The book allows children to deepen their new knowledge about “Brücke” at home.
Guided tours for groups and school classes
Booking: (030) 831 20 29 or
Workshops for school classes
Attendance with costs
Booking: (030) 24 74 9888
If you are interested in a guided tour at the Brücke-Museum, please note the following:
* In order to make reservations for your visit please contact the Brücke-Museum at least two weeks in advance
* The museum offers guided tours in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* You are kindly requested to arrange the tour personally with the tour guides (the relevant telephone numbers are available via the Brücke-Museum Berlin
* A guided tour of the museum lasts about one hour
* Guided tours can be organised for all age groups and various fields of interest.
* If there are particular aspects you would like to know more about, please inform the art historian in charge of your group well in advance
* Please notify the museum employees immediately upon arrival
* If your group cannot keep the appointment and we are not notified in advance, you will be requested to pay a compensation fee of € 25.--
Fees for guided tours (admission fee for the museum not included):
School classes (in German) € 30,-
School classes (foreign language) € 40,-
Adult groups (20 persons maximum) € 40,-
Adult groups (foreign language) € 60,-
Guided tours on Sundays and holidays € 50,-